Monday, May 18, 2009

Update on my uncle

Hello,
Like I said in my last e-mail, most of my levels are starting to creep up very slowly, Praise the Lord. Yet today the doctor told me that the most important level, "neutrophils", is still at zero. I looked up the term "neutrophils" in a medical dictionary and here it is: Neutrophil: A type of white blood cell, specifically a form of granulocyte, filled with neutrally-staining granules, tiny sacs of enzymes that help the cell to kill and digest microorganisms it has engulfed by phagocytosis.

The doctor said this is the most important level that needs to come up. Once this level goes up all the other levels will start to go up too. The doctor said these levels should start to rise by this Thursday or Friday. If they don't, I'm in very serious trouble. I'm not sure what they can do if my body doesn't kick start these levels. I'm praying I don't need to find out.

Once these levels come up, I should be able to go home (after the bone marrow biopsy).

So please pray that these levels start to rise.

Thank you all for your responses to my e-mails, they brighten up my day!

God is good and He is with me always!

God Bless,
Randy

No comments: