Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Is . . . Kind of Here

Kind of because I've finished all my homework and tests, but I'm not technically done with school. Nevertheless, I am thrilled. The last week and a half has been quite the push, but it's basically over. Now, to move my life out of the dorms. I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave T-Stad campus life. How will I live without my three best friends living on the same floor, and my brother and boyfriend living a 2-minute walk away. :(
BUT, I will have a bathroom all to myself. And a comfortable bed! And real food! And I'll be starting Catalyst soon!
By the way, pray for my finances. I need to raise at least $3,000. I know, it's a lot. I know God will provide, but it's still scary.
Okay, I'm almost done with work for the day, so I should probably wrap it up. I have about 3 weeks before Catalyst starts, so besides coming back to PLU to work every so often, I won't have a ton of things to do. Glorious, huh? :)

No comments: