Wednesday, April 22, 2009

News!

I'm going to London! It's official, I was accepted to the ILACA study away program for London, spring 2010. More details to come.
Also, I'm doing the Catalyst summer training school through my church. (here's the link if you're really that interested in what I'm doing, if you're not then just keep reading my blog: http://citycentral.org/catalyst/) It's a full-time school where I'll be learning about God, freedom, and outreach while doing a lot of stuff and spending a lot of time in a prayer room. We're going on a mission trip to South Africa for the last couple of weeks! I never thought I'd go to Africa . . .
Well, with all of this going on, I'm going to need to raise money. I most likely won't be able to get a job this summer due to how intensive the school is, so I'll be doing fundraising for Catalyst and then work (a lot!) for London this fall. Pray for me that God will supply all I need, as I know He will. Pray that God will continue to help me trust Him in all of these adventures, scary as they are. The mountains are exciting and great, but also very frightening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is thrilling! I'm working to do a London exchange program next year myself. London is SUCH a beautiful place. Good luck!