Friday, March 6, 2009

Iron and Writing

So, I do not have thyroid problems like I thought. I do, however, have anemia. It's not a big deal, I just need to start taking vitamins with added iron. I am very thankful that I do not have to start taking medication. I do find it ironic, however, that after spending a while explaining to the nurse that there is absolutely no chance I could be pregnant, I ended up getting pre-natal vitamins (they're better for girls and have lots of iron).
On another note, I need to think of a story to write for my autobiographical writing class. I'm not sure I want to go for a depressing story, I kind of want to think of something light-hearted. I'm kind of tired of heavy and/or controversial subjects in my classes. Anybody have any good ideas?

1 comment:

alissa stoops said...

*hugs* anemia? that sucks! praying for you! Call me one of these days if/when you get the chance.