Saturday, March 21, 2009

Greetings from Cold CA

I just realized that I haven't written a blog in a long time. I thought I should do a quick update.
Right now I am sitting at Jason's family's home in Cerritos, CA. We are both staying here until next Sunday. It's my first time in California, ever. I know, right? I've never even been to northern CA. I was a little freaked out because I'm not a huge fan of hot weather, but upon stepping onto Cali ground, I realized that I was cold. It was cold! I ended up wearing Jason's jacket while waiting for baggage. So much for that-what's the word-oh, sun.
This past week was very busy and stressful, but I didn't realize it until Friday night when I sat down for worship with a group of people. I was going so fast and hard that I didn't realize that I was exhausted. But God got me through. The prescription for now, I think, is to rest in God and keep in that state (easier said than done). I'm still working on it, but God is helping me. It's nice to actually stop and breathe and remember these things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE IN TOWN!